Friday, November 4, 2011

Support Movember!

Mustache November, or "Movember" as it's commonly called, is an entire month in which men go without shaving their upper lip. It supports prostate cancer awareness. And this year, we've got eight players ready to go the distance for the cause.

Last night (and in that picture), I was already impressed with Blake Comeau's stache, haha. This is going to be a great thing, and I'm glad so many of the guys are doing it. With morale on the team no doubt lagging a bit thanks to the losing streak, at least there's something like this to be fun with.

There is also a Matt Moulson "Moulstache" tee that Moulson paired up with sportschirps.com to make, which I am DYING to get my hands on. It is amazing. xD Have a look:

Tell me that isn't awesome.

You can also donate to specific players' causes, or to the team as a whole. Here's more info on that, from The NHL Arena (thanks, TMC, for posting :D).

I hope these guys can get some good 'staches and donations going! I'm planning to donate as soon as I can get my tuition reimbursed (thank God for financial aid!).

No comments:

Post a Comment